
Shingo and I just returned from a whirlwind trip to and from the east coast. Here is the recap.
We spent some time in Pittsburgh with both of our dads. Picked up Casey and his girlfriend Erin, and headed to central PA.
We went to a family reunion at Sand Run for the weekend. Shingo spent the ENTIRE time fishing.
Then it was back to my mom's in Lewisburg for a night...




And onward to Ocean City, NJ.
A little pizza, boardwalk, mini golf, beach time...you know, the usual!

Mom is Miss New Jersey
This next one deserves an explanation. I was trying to set the timer on the camera...and I just think this turned out so funny!


We didn't have the best weather, but we still had a great time...
We then headed north to to see Shingo's mom for a night and wish her and Joe a safe move to Florida.
And finally a quick day of climbing in the Gunks, NY. We saw 5 copperheads next to the trail while we were hiking in...terrifying!!!!!


And then it was back to UTAH!




No comments:
Post a Comment