Last week I went with my friend Lindsey and her friend Shawn to learn to fly fish. My mom recently gave me her equipment and Lindsey inherited her's from her late grandfather so all we needed was a little bit of guidance- thankfully Shawn was psyched to help us out.
We went to the middle Provo River up near Park City- pretty close to downtown SLC. The river is actually really close to the road, but we still got lost trying to find the best spot.

I was really impressed with the Provo, I didn't expect it to be this pretty.

Shawn caught the first brown trout- his new puppy Eddie was pretty excited too.

We moved down the river to a bend where lots of trout were jumping.

YES! I caught SOMETHING at least!!! I know it's tiny, but it still counts.

My waders and vest are in the mail and we are all excited to go again soon!
We went to the middle Provo River up near Park City- pretty close to downtown SLC. The river is actually really close to the road, but we still got lost trying to find the best spot.

I was really impressed with the Provo, I didn't expect it to be this pretty.

Shawn caught the first brown trout- his new puppy Eddie was pretty excited too.

We moved down the river to a bend where lots of trout were jumping.

YES! I caught SOMETHING at least!!! I know it's tiny, but it still counts.

My waders and vest are in the mail and we are all excited to go again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment