Geno chewed on my power cord while we were dog sitting a week ago, so that's why there haven't been any updates.
Before reading this post, remember, YOU CAN CLICK ON PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER! VERY HELPFUL!!!
First thing is first, I went on an overnight fishing trip on the Green River through Flaming Gorge. We caught nothing, but it was pretty fun anyhow. I learned a lot about fishing on a boat with other people (not hooking them in the face) and what to do when the fish are not interested in a dry fly.
Lindsey & Shawn

Lindsey

Me and Lindsey

Me

Steve and Shawn

Then Shingo and I went down to the Utah desert again to go climbing. First up, we climbed an ultra classic called Ancient Art in the Fisher Towers. This was a first time climbing there for both of us. It's completely different than the other desert climbing we usually do: it's basically like climbing hardened mud. It falls apart, and it's scary! I can't believe so many people have the guts to climb this thing because it's so popular. Shingo did most of the leading because I was freaked out, and I am so grateful because the top really was a once in a lifetime kindof a thing. Check it out!
Me hiking toward the Fisher Towers

Shingo hiking toward our climb (the little corkscrew in the middle of the photo)

Me almost to the top.

Me climbing to the tippy top SCARY!

Me on top YIKES

There was a girl and guy climbing behind us. She is standing on top of the corkscrew in the photo.

Then we headed over to Castle Valley and climbed Jah Man on Sister Superior the next day.
Left to Right: Sister Superior, The Rectory, Castleton Tower.

We climbed Jah Man on Sister Superior, it's the far right side of this formation.

Me climbing halfway up

Almost to the top

Shingo on top! Castleton and the Rectory in the background.

Me too!

Tried to use the automatic timer...not so good.


Foot picture for my mom.

Shingo hiking allllll the way back to the car. It was a long way.

And last but not least, we headed back to Indian Creek for our friend Zac's 3rd annual costume/climbing/birthday celebration.
Zac found a stuffed bear and took out the insides for this costume.

Around the campfire

Shingo was a squid and I was a bumble bee.

Before reading this post, remember, YOU CAN CLICK ON PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER! VERY HELPFUL!!!
First thing is first, I went on an overnight fishing trip on the Green River through Flaming Gorge. We caught nothing, but it was pretty fun anyhow. I learned a lot about fishing on a boat with other people (not hooking them in the face) and what to do when the fish are not interested in a dry fly.
Lindsey & Shawn

Lindsey

Me and Lindsey

Me

Steve and Shawn

Then Shingo and I went down to the Utah desert again to go climbing. First up, we climbed an ultra classic called Ancient Art in the Fisher Towers. This was a first time climbing there for both of us. It's completely different than the other desert climbing we usually do: it's basically like climbing hardened mud. It falls apart, and it's scary! I can't believe so many people have the guts to climb this thing because it's so popular. Shingo did most of the leading because I was freaked out, and I am so grateful because the top really was a once in a lifetime kindof a thing. Check it out!
Me hiking toward the Fisher Towers

Shingo hiking toward our climb (the little corkscrew in the middle of the photo)

Me almost to the top.

Me climbing to the tippy top SCARY!

Me on top YIKES

There was a girl and guy climbing behind us. She is standing on top of the corkscrew in the photo.

Then we headed over to Castle Valley and climbed Jah Man on Sister Superior the next day.
Left to Right: Sister Superior, The Rectory, Castleton Tower.

We climbed Jah Man on Sister Superior, it's the far right side of this formation.

Me climbing halfway up

Almost to the top

Shingo on top! Castleton and the Rectory in the background.

Me too!

Tried to use the automatic timer...not so good.


Foot picture for my mom.

Shingo hiking allllll the way back to the car. It was a long way.

And last but not least, we headed back to Indian Creek for our friend Zac's 3rd annual costume/climbing/birthday celebration.
Zac found a stuffed bear and took out the insides for this costume.

Around the campfire

Shingo was a squid and I was a bumble bee.

1 comment:
Other than the fact that the Patron bottle is empty EVERYTHING LOOKS SPECTACULAR!!I can't believe how lucky you are to be there and see that and do what you're doing! I love the pic's and the recipes and the stories. Love you Baby! Dad
Post a Comment