So here are some lovely springtime photos taken a few weeks ago when it was still warm outside.
Casey and I took Geno for a walk in the park. He's learning to swim!





And I went to a friend's wedding and got all dressed up. It's wedding season- stay tuned for more of these...(I might wear this dress again too, shh!)
Left to right: Emily, Me, Caroline.

With the beautiful bride, Ashlie


Katie, Kaitlyn, Sydney, and Alina

Sydney getting scolded

On our way to the after-party.

Casey and I took Geno for a walk in the park. He's learning to swim!





And I went to a friend's wedding and got all dressed up. It's wedding season- stay tuned for more of these...(I might wear this dress again too, shh!)
Left to right: Emily, Me, Caroline.

With the beautiful bride, Ashlie


Katie, Kaitlyn, Sydney, and Alina

Sydney getting scolded

On our way to the after-party.

No comments:
Post a Comment