When it gets hot in Utah everyone heads to the high country. Luckily, there are lots of places to choose from to escape the 100 degree heat. First up, a nice hike with Shingo & Tyler to White Pine Lake.



Yes, those are tiny icebergs.


I even jumped in too! We are the founding members of the illegal (water shed = no swimming) polar bear club of SLC.
Tyler does resemble a ranger a tiny bit, huh?

Next up, Kirstin & I went backpacking overnight in the Uintas Mountains (10,000 + ft.)


We were told the bugs were bad, but we had no idea HOW bad...

Filtering the best tasting water ever.




Strike a pose


Polar bear club strikes again!






Yes, those are tiny icebergs.


I even jumped in too! We are the founding members of the illegal (water shed = no swimming) polar bear club of SLC.
Tyler does resemble a ranger a tiny bit, huh?

Next up, Kirstin & I went backpacking overnight in the Uintas Mountains (10,000 + ft.)


We were told the bugs were bad, but we had no idea HOW bad...

Filtering the best tasting water ever.




Strike a pose


Polar bear club strikes again!



No comments:
Post a Comment