Shingo and I enjoyed one cool day in Little Cottonwood Canyon this week before it turned hot again. This was actually my first day out in LCC this year- I have been avoiding it since my return to climbing because I think it was part of the reason I stopped enjoying climbing. But it was a great day and I haven't felt so good climbing the white granite there in a loooong time.
The leaves are changing even though the temps are not

Coby on Sasquatch


I finally got around to making some of my grandfathers world famous pasta sauce this summer. I got a handy little machine for my kitchenaid mixer that made taking the seeds and skins off 60+ pounds of tomatos a little bit easier. But it was still an enormous project. WHEW! I'm glad it's over and happy to have about 30 jars of it safe and sound in my basement.


Because the weather was so warm, I finally convinced Shingo to go to Wild Iris with me for two days this week. He does not like sport climbing, but I thought at the very least he could enjoy the beautiful camping, solitude, and cooler temps that 9000 ft have to offer.

Shingo on Claim Jumper

A fossil by Shingo's foot while climbing.

Coby climbing Tribal War

Cheers!

The leaves are changing even though the temps are not

Coby on Sasquatch


I finally got around to making some of my grandfathers world famous pasta sauce this summer. I got a handy little machine for my kitchenaid mixer that made taking the seeds and skins off 60+ pounds of tomatos a little bit easier. But it was still an enormous project. WHEW! I'm glad it's over and happy to have about 30 jars of it safe and sound in my basement.


Because the weather was so warm, I finally convinced Shingo to go to Wild Iris with me for two days this week. He does not like sport climbing, but I thought at the very least he could enjoy the beautiful camping, solitude, and cooler temps that 9000 ft have to offer.

Shingo on Claim Jumper

A fossil by Shingo's foot while climbing.

Coby climbing Tribal War

Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment