Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Officially, I Have a New Hobby

I just can't get enough of this biking thing. I have been insanely busy these last couple of months, but I have managed to get out a lot on my bike. I got to ride the super classic Wasatch Crest Trail with some buddies last week (29 miles from the top back to our houses- amazing!). I've been taking all sorts of friends out and riding by myself a lot too.

The Millcreek Pipeline with April (see her around the next curve?!)


Me with Mt. Olympus in the background

April looking down on the city




This was just the other day on Solamere with Emily- the leaves in Park City just popped!



Next up: Purchasing my first road bike. I want to train this winter so I'm going to put off buying what I really want (a mountain bike) until the beginning of the new year.

No comments: