Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Camera, New...Everything but Shingo?

Well, it's 2012 and I have to say I am really excited about the year ahead. I feel like I've made some pretty big, positive, changes in my life over the past few months from deciding to go back to school to quitting climbing to getting a real apartment to cutting off all of my hair. I don't know, maybe those things should seem small and insignificant, but I feel like I've torn down some walls I've built and for the first time in a while I feel like I'm living a more genuine existence. It feels good.

Here is what they call a "photo dump" because Shingo got me a new camera for Christmas and we have been taking photos all over the place ever since. Enjoy! 

In the new kitchen, check out the tile.

Christmas morning coffee & gifts.

 Miranda and baby Simon

Christmas dinner


Short hair, yipeeeeee!


Our very chilly tent site near the Colorado River outside Moab.

Gorgeous winter hike in Arches NP.



Tiny Feet




 We are currently in Ouray, Colorado for the annual ice climbing festival. Shingo is teaching clinics and I am vacationing before school starts next week. I'll try to take some photos of this beautiful town, check back soon!

No comments: