Shingo Update: I talked to him briefly on Sunday and all he said before the phone cut out was that he has continued to be sick with the "Pakistani crud" or GI sickness that pretty much everyone gets for their first week. He was just laying low at base camp and trying to get better. It sounds like Jesse was going for a quick climb that day with another guy they are going to climb with (his partner bailed on him). We are going to try to talk or communicate on Sundays so stay tuned for those updates.
My dad came to visit the week Shingo left town and I haven't gotten around to posting the photos yet- it's my finals week and classes have been torture. I am almost done, thank goodness.
First thing, we took dad on a hike up to Catharine's Pass above Alta in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was pretty cold and cloudy once again.
After dad finished up with his Specialized dealer camp at Snowbird, I took him on a very very hot Bonneville Shoreline/City Creek Canyon ride (no photos)
Next up, we rode the Wasatch Crest Trail from Guardsman back to the city.
Here we are near the top.
Dad hanging out in the last of the wildflowers
dad almost on sighting the Spine.
A little bit of mechanical stuff
Last but not least, we did a family ride up in Park City on the Armstrong trail.
Casey, Erin, & dad
Yea guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment