
I took part in a photo shoot for an outdoor company called Isis about a month ago. 5 of us girls headed up into the Uinta mountains with Chris Noble, the photographer, for a couple of days. Apparently, women are supposed to smile in all photos. In most of the ones I have posted, we are laughing about how ridiculous it is that we have to look like we are having the best conversation in the world. But hey, I made some new friends, and earned some cold hard cash in the process. Here is a sampling (these are mostly for you, mom.)!









2 comments:
So many smiles. If I didn't know better, I would think you girls were the best of buds. One big giveaway that this is all a pose is you climbing one inch up the mountain and two inches off the ground, with a smile and her arms outstretched as if to catch you ---
only in my dreams.
Stay on the ground and keep on smiling. You are so beautiful.
i agree with yo mamma!! :)
Look at you, a professional!!
Great Job Cob!
Post a Comment