I went with Shingo and the boys on a ski tour the day after Thanksgiving to burn off the mashed potatoes and triple chocolate mousse cake. We headed up to White Pine Lake and skied a couple runs on this beautiful slope with no trees for me to hit. It was kindof hot in the sun, but I still thought the snow was great. Shingo has been really good at taking photos to document my first batch of ski tours, so there aren't a lot of him in here. I will take more photos in the future but until then, here is some eye candy. COME VISIT!!
Me heading in

Jason and I

Me heading up

Shingo

Yahoo! No falls (not on purpose at least. Halfway down, I usually need to sit down to take a break because my quads feel like jelly and might collapse on me, haha)

Those are my tracks! I didn't mean to cross Shingo's tracks- I was actually trying to avoid them. See how much control I have??

Turkey leg!

Tyler forgot his spoon. Yes, that is a bottle of sunscreen.

Lunch

Beer-thirty.


Me heading in

Jason and I

Me heading up

Shingo

Yahoo! No falls (not on purpose at least. Halfway down, I usually need to sit down to take a break because my quads feel like jelly and might collapse on me, haha)

Those are my tracks! I didn't mean to cross Shingo's tracks- I was actually trying to avoid them. See how much control I have??

Turkey leg!

Tyler forgot his spoon. Yes, that is a bottle of sunscreen.

Lunch

Beer-thirty.


No comments:
Post a Comment