I am the proud owner of a new baby computer AND a new charger for the old computer! There will be way more blogging from here on out. Especially because the new computer is very tiny and fits in my purse.
Last week I went to a new climbing area outside Saint George in Southern Utah. It's a different kind of climbing than I'm used to- instead of using ropes and harnesses you climb smaller things and land on a pad if you fall off. It's much more low key and it was really fun! Definitely not a destination bouldering spot, but really nice to spend a day or two.
Kirsten at our camping spot

Kirsten on the first day

me on the Blackbox Boulder

Kirsten on a different problem on the Blackbox Boulder (she's in the left corner)

Cooking dinner

me on my little project on the Monkey Boy Boulder

YES! finally caught the top hold!

The snow has been melting this week with temperatures above 60 degrees. Our skiing days are numbered, but I think even Shingo is ready for climbing season to really start. Next week, we are headed to Red Rocks outside Vegas- me for 3 days and Shingo for a whole week because he's working at the Red Rock Rendezvous for his sponsors. We are pretty sure we'll have a better idea of what our summer schedule is going to look like after this trip so stay tuned. Ciao!
Last week I went to a new climbing area outside Saint George in Southern Utah. It's a different kind of climbing than I'm used to- instead of using ropes and harnesses you climb smaller things and land on a pad if you fall off. It's much more low key and it was really fun! Definitely not a destination bouldering spot, but really nice to spend a day or two.
Kirsten at our camping spot

Kirsten on the first day

me on the Blackbox Boulder

Kirsten on a different problem on the Blackbox Boulder (she's in the left corner)

Cooking dinner

me on my little project on the Monkey Boy Boulder

YES! finally caught the top hold!

The snow has been melting this week with temperatures above 60 degrees. Our skiing days are numbered, but I think even Shingo is ready for climbing season to really start. Next week, we are headed to Red Rocks outside Vegas- me for 3 days and Shingo for a whole week because he's working at the Red Rock Rendezvous for his sponsors. We are pretty sure we'll have a better idea of what our summer schedule is going to look like after this trip so stay tuned. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment